Private Yoga Sessions
Practice in the comfort of your own home or chosen location at a time that is best for you.
Private Yoga sessions focus completely on your needs and goals, and for this reason, you'll gain immensely. Private Duet or Small Group Yoga sessions can be held in person or online.
Caroline currently works with a broad spectrum of people with differing interests and goals. She is also asked regularly to speak on mindfulness in the workplace, and presents guidance on how to lower anxiety and stress levels through breathwork, Yoga poses, and centering techniques.
Reasons for choosing Private Yoga Sessions with Caroline:
- You are very busy and practicing privately is more realistic than going to class.
- You’d like to grasp the basics of Yoga and receive personalized instruction.
- You want help with mastering specific Yoga poses and techniques.
- You're injured or have chronic pain and want to learn poses that promote healing.
- You'd like a personalized Yoga practice to improve your sports performance.
- You’re pregnant or postpartum and want to feel calm and centered.
- You’d like to build a meditation practice or explore yogic philosophy.
Frequently asked questions
What will I get?
Specific in-depth attention and clarification that you don’t get in a group class. Private sessions are tailored to you based on your goals and experience.
What do I need?
You will need a Yoga mat, and possibly a Yoga block and/or a Yoga strap (belts and scarves work too), comfortable clothes and the willingness to learn.