Private Pilates Mat Sessions
Private Pilates mat sessions are tailored to you and your goals.
Whether you're new to Pilates or experienced, are recovering from an injury, have physical limitations, are pregnant or postpartum, Caroline's warm, caring guidance will help you realize your goals. Private, Duet or Small Group Pilates sessions can be held in person or online.
Pilates emphasizes your body's core. It strengthens your abdominal muscles, spine and hips, while requiring you to engage virtually your whole body. You’ll get stronger, more sculpted muscles and gain flexibility, better posture and a better sense of well-being.
Reasons for choosing Private Pilates Mat Sessions with Caroline:
- You are very busy and practicing privately is more realistic than going to class.
- You’d like to grasp the basics of Pilates and receive personalized instruction.
- You need guidance and feedback to take your Pilates practice to the next level.
- You want help in healing back, neck, shoulder, hip or knee pain and avoid future injury.
- You’re pregnant or postpartum and would like to feel more comfortable and strong.
- You'd like a personalized Pilates practice to improve your sports performance.
- You want alternative strengthening techniques to support your yoga balancing poses.
Frequently asked questions
What will I get?
Specific in-depth attention and clarification that you don’t get in a group class. Private sessions are tailored to you based on your goals and experience.
What do I need?
You will need a yoga or workout mat, comfortable clothes and the willingness to learn.