Frequently asked questions
What are the prices?
**The first 7 people to pay their deposit will save $100 and receive a coupon code to apply to their final payment!***
- Share a cottage with two queen bedrooms, $750 per person
- Have a cottage all to yourself, $975 (one available)
$450 deposit secures your place
Make a Payment
What are the accommodations like?
Each luxurious and spacious cottage includes:
- Two queen bedrooms.
- Large living area with vaulted ceilings and gas fireplace.
- Extensive bathroom featuring deluxe bath tub with Jacuzzi jets.
- Spacious deck with panoramic views and outdoor furnishings.
- Variety of teas and fresh ground coffee with French press and electric tea kettle.
- Thermostat to adjust central air and heating.
What is the weekend schedule?
3–5pm Arrival and check in (late arrivals welcome).
5:30–6:15pm Vegetarian dinner.
7–8:30pm Evening welcome practice.
7:15am Morning meditation.
10–11:45am Hatha Yoga.
12–12:45pm Vegetarian lunch.
1pm Free time (relaxing or hiking).
4pm Therapeutic Yoga.
5:30pm Vegetarian dinner.
7pm Evening meditation.
7:15am Morning meditation.
8 - 9:45am Hatha Yoga.
10–10:45am Vegetarian brunch.
How do I get to the retreat?
The retreat center is in a beautiful remote setting. Please allow ample time to enjoy the majestic and scenic drive.
If you don't have a car, car sharing can usually be organized for you.
GPS can be spotty so having the directions downloaded is highly advisable.
The nearest gas station is Jenner, please check you have enough gas before you continue on to the retreat center.
35755 Hauser Bridge Rd.
Cazadero, CA 95421
(Please note the retreat center is about 30 miles NW of Cazadero)
For more details please visitÑ
What is the Refund/Cancelation Policy?
Deposits and payments are non-refundable. Please be very sure that the dates work for you before sending payment.
If an unforeseen situation arises you may transfer your place to a friend.
Thank you for your understanding.
What do I bring with me?
- The Yoga studio is fully equipped, but it’s always nice to have your own mat.
- Slippers (all inside areas are shoe-free zones).
- Walking shoes.
- Sandals (weather dependent).
- Night wear.
- Alarm clock.
- Good book.
- Personal hygiene items such as shampoo, moisturizer, toothbrush/paste, hair dryer. (Towels and linens are provided)
- Water bottle
-It is okay to bring a bottle of wine or beer to enjoy in the privacy of your Cottage. Please refrain from bringing hard alcohol. Alcohol may not be consumed in common areas.
- Your Cottage contains a mini refrigerator, microwave, hot water heater, tea, coffee, dishes, mugs and flatware.
- Meals are buffet style and generous in quantity. Extra snacks and food can be stored in your cottage refrigerator. The retreat center is a meat free zone, thank you for respecting their rules.
What is included in the price?
- Two nights in a luxury cottage with mini refrigerator for storing personal food if you wish to bring anything. (This is a fully and generously catered retreat, so extra food isn't necessary.) Also provided is a microwave, hot water heater, tea, coffee, dishes, mugs and flatware.
- 4 yoga practices.
- 3 guided meditation sessions.
- Gourmet vegetarian meals (Friday evening - Sunday brunch).
- Free time to relax among the Redwoods or hike in Salt Point State Park.
What isn’t included in the price?
- Travel to and from the retreat.
In the past people without a car have easily found another retreat attendee to ride with. Caroline can assist with this.
I have an injury or health condition can I still join the retreat?
In the majority of cases yes absolutely!
Of course the severity of your condition will need to be taken into account and in some instances a doctors note will be required.
Please read through the activities included in this trip to assess for yourself (and with your doctors guidance) if this will be an enjoyable vacation for you.
For your peace of mind Caroline has a deep understanding of the body, and utilizes her skills as a Yoga Teacher, Massage Therapist, and Pilates Instructor when helping those injured or with a medical condition.
Please provide Caroline with full details of your condition in advance so she can offer safe and appropriate teaching guidance.